Friday, November 03, 2006

Disclaimer

About three years ago General Electric purchased the company I work for. What will be posted here, more or less, are my experiences since there. My experiences with the GE culture, processes (they LOVE that word), management etc.

Be it known that the people discussed here are real, but their names have been changed to protect myself as much as them (for instance, Carmen Infatalida has been changed to John Derby).

Over the next several posts I will introduce the key players in this little tragedy. I feel the nicknames I have come up with are fairly descriptive, so you can get an idea of what the person is like, yet ambiguous enough that if you don't actually work in our office, you won't know who they really are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home